This one-night expeditoins begins with an introduction to Night Photography and Landscape Photography. We will shoot at 2-3 locations around the island. It is specialized on night photography and we will focus on capturing the stunning geological formations of Santorini island and the extraordinary night landscapes on this volcanic island including a session of architectural photography as we will explore a famous traditional settlement!
In the expedition you will:
- Have an introduction to night photography
- Learn How to prepare for your shoot
- Understand the differences between shutter speed/aperture/ISO/white balance, and more
- Learn how to focus your lens at night
- Begin to master the art of capturing landscapes by night.
- Learn about light painting
- Receive personal tips and special techniques
- Social Media Tips
- Full instruction from a professional landscape photographer and guidance throughout the workshop.
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel as well as transportation around the island during the workshop
What to Bring
- Your Digital Camera that can perform in Manual (M) Mode and user manual. (If you prefer to shoot with analog make sure you have the right film for night shots)
- Tripod (we can provide a tripod in case you don’t have one)
- Fully charged batteries
- Plenty of empty memory cards!
Santorini island, Greece | Black wild beaches and rocks with stunning geological formations | Traditional settlements
The photo expedition takes place every day starting one hour before sunset (according to sunset time)
K.Yellow Santorini Night Photography Expeditions are designed for all those who love photography, professionals or not. However, all participants should have a basic knowledge of their camera settings.
P.S Special prices for couples and families (feel free to drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org)