This one-night workshop begins with an introduction to Night Photography and Landscape Photography. We will shoot at 2-3 locations around the island. This workshop is specialized on night photography and we will focus on capturing the stunning geological formations of Santorini island and the extraordinary night landscapes on this volcanic island including a session of architectural photography as we will explore some of the most famous traditional settlements.
In the workshop you will:
- Have an introduction to night photography
- How to prepare for your shoot
- Understand the differences between shutter speed/aperture/ISO/white balance, and more
- Learn how to focus your lens at night
- Begin to master the art of capturing landscapes by night.
- Learn about light painting
- Receive personal tips and special techniques
- Social Media Tips
- Full instruction from a professional landscape photographer and guidance throughout the workshop.
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel as well as transportation around the island during the workshop.
- Soft drinks and snacks
What to Bring
- Your Digital Camera that can perform in Manual (M) Mode and user manual. (If you prefer to shoot with analog make sure you have the right film for night shots)
- Tripod (we can provide a tripod in case you don’t have one)
- Fully charged batteries
- Plenty of empty memory cards!
Santorini island, Greece | Black wild beaches and rocks with stunning geological formations | Traditional settlements
The photo workshop takes place every day starting one hour before sunset (according to sunset time)
The K.Yellow Santorini Night Photography Workshops are designed for all those who love photography, professionals or not. However, all participants should have a basic knowledge of their camera settings.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org