Trafalgar square – Covent Garden – Chinatown – Soho
Take a photography tour around Trafalgar Square, Soho, Covent Garden, and Chinatown in a semi-private group tour of up to six people!
A great way to make the most of time with a professional photographer, while sticking to a budget on your vacation, this group tour will show you how to take the best urban landscape photographs.
Discover unique urban photography technique to reflect the sense of London’s vibrant city centre. Take a moody shot of the Trafalgar lions, or make the most of street art in Soho – whatever urban photography style you want to cultivate, our group tour will help you to unlock your true creative side.
What to expect:
- Meet at a set meeting point
- Half a day exploring Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, and Soho
- A professionally trained photographer as your guide
- Light refreshments included
- Visits to relevant exhibitions (time and season dependent)
- A group tour of no more than six people
We’ll visit any current art or cultural exhibitions during your tour, too. This means that you’ll have the opportunity to delve into the latest creative themes to inspire you, and capture exciting snapshots of time in the cultural heart of the city.